• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what am I doing wrong?

JungleBiker

I seem to be doing something wrong here--every time I click on a header to follow a forum thread I end up not being able to see anything--my computer goes through it's normal routines when I click on a header, but then the thread window never opens and I end up just staring at a mostly blank OD screen. It's almost as if I weren't logged in or something, but I am. So I guess this is a test--once I've posted this, I'll come back and see if I can read it--I don't think that I will be able to. Hopefully one of the moderators will notice my plight and take pity on me if there is anything that can be done on their end.

GoHot229

Well dont know if you could 'come back' and read it or not? but to help with your test heres a reply. I'm not savy enough to help here though. One thing is for certain, this site is fool proof and increadably easy to navigate and well thought out in simplicity. Cookies, default? popup blocker? hope you get it solved