• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What am I missing? Why so much interest in this hummer?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a cream puff, low miles, new tires, 200 amp alt. , antenna mount, all the doors. Should have bought it.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It got my attention too at the time...plenty like it for 8-10. Maybe something not shown in the pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action

It looks to me like it has been "repainted". Look at the rubber snubbers at the top of the windshield. I think that is overspray on them.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clearly, you are not seeing the twin .50 cal machine guns stashed under the radiator.:twisted:

All you can say is wow and see if they default. Not even A1 or winch.

Makes my tan 2 door 91 look like an incredible deal for $6750 if I ever get to see it..........

BTW, Just got back from Ft Polk today to pick up some grills and passes / id check with background check are now 100% required no matter which gate you use, you will be diverted to the main gate "welcome" shack. about 20 min delay today but they were not busy.

Last time I was there in the spring, I just got through the truck/commercial gate with no problem.

Havok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a cream puff, low miles, new tires, 200 amp alt. , antenna mount, all the doors. Should have bought it.

I agree looks like a great starting point!! When I bought my truck there were 55 other bids, and while i paid slightly over what I wanted to I am happy I did because I haven't had a single issue with it and had minimal work to do to get it road ready. Sometimes saving a couple grand bites you in the ass once you get it and you get nickeled and dime on parts

3000gt

I agree looks like a great starting point!! When I bought my truck there were 55 other bids, and while i paid slightly over what I wanted to I am happy I did because I haven't had a single issue with it and had minimal work to do to get it road ready. Sometimes saving a couple grand bites you in the ass once you get it and you get nickeled and dime on parts
Are yall joking? I see them sell for 5-8k every Wednesday in the same (IF NOT BETTER) shape. Not trying to start something but that was pitiful.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm wondering if those competing bidders understand the auction fee and sales tax add ons!
I agree with the suspicion that there may be a default on that sale.
Bulldogger

Action

I'm wondering if those competing bidders understand the auction fee and sales tax add ons!
I agree with the suspicion that there may be a default on that sale.
Bulldogger
If all you need to provide is an email to bid, I am sure there are lots of folks that back out. A previous auction site required a credit card number on file.

reaper556

If all you need to provide is an email to bid, I am sure there are lots of folks that back out. A previous auction site required a credit card number on file.
It wouldn't surprise me if that doesn't become the case as I see more and more vehicles getting run up bid wise only to see them relisted a few weeks later

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks