• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what are troop seats worth?

DeuceNewb

What are a set of troop seats and bows worth. They could use a new coat of paint as some has flaked off, and the bows have fiberglass legs but the roof section is wood and most are broken.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If the side racks are complete and all fiberglass, normally 250-350 depending if A2 or A2C and condition from the right person. Go to one of the big boys, pay big bucks

The bows for a complete set of fiberglass staves, metal corners, and metal bows, (5 total bow sections for a deuce) is 125-200, again from the right person again depending on if they are the take down flip latch type or all screw in and condition.

Wood seats you'll be very, very lucky to get 100 and in cases folks give them away.

Wood bows, virtually worthless unless brand new. Wood staves, worthless unless brand new.

Metal corners 5-10 based on condition and if they are the take down type or screw type.

Tlauden

I guess they are worth some entertainment if you cut them up and throw them in the burn pit haha

No but seriously, i think they are a dime a dozen and it seems for every person that has troop seats there are 3 people that dont use them. I dont "use" mine but they are in the truck, peraonally i think it adds to the look of a stock deuce. Makes it seem bigger too. With the seats out its small looking (if a deuce can ever be considered small"

Where you looking to buy a set or sell a set? Or just curious??

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd pay up to $250 for a set of good fiberglass racks/seats and bows. I paid $200 for a good 5 ton set from SECO but I had pull them from the yard. Used corners are usually a couple of bucks each, maybe a bit more if they are dropside corners, and broken wood is worth nothing.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$1.16 in scrap, after you remove all the wood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks