• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are you doing to protect your truck from the Coronavirus ?

themeec

It's been sitting out in the yard while I've been overseas on business last couple weeks, so probably just fine in it's little quarantine. I however have been in Chezchia this whole time, so I'm probably screwed ...

Here's to avoiding disaster so I can drive my toy again soon!

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I capped all their stacks with old rubber feed buckets and then stretched pink party balloons over their intakes rofl (oops I hope I didn't cause people to not be able to have parties .. )

coachgeo

Chris covered mine in mud for me. He had Dug out a behemoth dead tree with a backhoe couple months ago. We've had ton of rain...... then he inadvertently backed into the spot where the whole was filled. "Dadaada da da was all she wrote"

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I lengthened the tow bar to six feet to comply to the 'social mv distance' recommendations. Keeping the trucks 6 feet apart is a best practice in a panicdemic.

We added our own septic availability and can now self isolate for years before discharge is needed. I might take the tank off, shorten it, bob the rear axle, add a deck, shower, rv parking and a shelf to store all the TM's.

Anyway you look at it, this sucks!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks