• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what colors used in 3 color current camo scheme

M35A2

Jones said:
Rizzo, Check with www.alfaheaven.com Prices are good, shipping is no problem and it's the one part stuff and fresh.

I wonder if they will ship that M35 to the UK?

Looks like the engine is in an as-new condition, and has new trans, clutch and brakes. $7500, Bargin... That's only £4,220. If it cost's me $3,500 shipping, I still come out on top.

ida34

Rizzo,
Let me know I am about to get some paint. I am thinking about getting mine from RAPCO and using Gillespie. I think some have posted that the alfa heaven paint fades quickly. Someone that knows please speak up.

Chuck

ida34

After reading the last rash of posts on the issue I had decided to buy Gillespie from Rapco. I called them today and got the last 3 gallons of Carc forest green and one gallon of red oxide. Right now I just want to be able to paint the parts I am adding for the winch but later I plan clean and paint the rest of the truck a base green before adding the brown and black for the Nato 3 color pattern.

Jones

Don't know about Aervoe fading but we got a UFD ordering us not to use Aervoe for touch-up on current equipment. The Aervoe doesn't have the same non-photo reactive qualities and any touched-up areas stand out like a fish in a tree when viewed with night observation gear. This of course may not be a big concern if you're just using the deuce to run down to the store for a gallon of milk; but still, good to know.