• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what colors used in 3 color current camo scheme

M35A2

Jones said:
Rizzo, Check with www.alfaheaven.com Prices are good, shipping is no problem and it's the one part stuff and fresh.

I wonder if they will ship that M35 to the UK?

Looks like the engine is in an as-new condition, and has new trans, clutch and brakes. $7500, Bargin... That's only £4,220. If it cost's me $3,500 shipping, I still come out on top.

ida34

Rizzo,
Let me know I am about to get some paint. I am thinking about getting mine from RAPCO and using Gillespie. I think some have posted that the alfa heaven paint fades quickly. Someone that knows please speak up.

Chuck

ida34

After reading the last rash of posts on the issue I had decided to buy Gillespie from Rapco. I called them today and got the last 3 gallons of Carc forest green and one gallon of red oxide. Right now I just want to be able to paint the parts I am adding for the winch but later I plan clean and paint the rest of the truck a base green before adding the brown and black for the Nato 3 color pattern.

Jones

Don't know about Aervoe fading but we got a UFD ordering us not to use Aervoe for touch-up on current equipment. The Aervoe doesn't have the same non-photo reactive qualities and any touched-up areas stand out like a fish in a tree when viewed with night observation gear. This of course may not be a big concern if you're just using the deuce to run down to the store for a gallon of milk; but still, good to know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks