• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What coolant & for MEP-802a? Precharged nitrite type or just green heavy duty type?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually that is what I would do too, but just make sure its replaced with the right, as Daybreak called out. Guess only 7 of 8 cylinders were firing for me yesterday...

Green Mountain Boys

@Chrispyny... I've got the same issue on my 802a. I was in the midst of draining all fluids this past fall for the first time, and I can't even get my **** arm close enough to reach that block petcock (forearm hangs up on pulleys and belt). So I have an 802a that is partially drained, and ready for me to fight with it again when I can get someone with a slimmer arm over to reach the **** thing! Fluid was filthy in mine too... so I am not OK with just leaving it like this and topping off.

And to the heart of this thread... I have standardized all my units on Rotella ELC.
Napa currently has Rotella ELC on sale.
https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/SHE9404106021