• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did I buy?

m35a2cowner

Last summer I went to an MV rally here in Ohio and bought what was billed as a vinyl rear cover for a M35. It looked about the right size and not to bad a shape so the purchase was made. Well I got it home and as my luck would have it it didn't fit. The part number is P/N 36102. Does anyone have an idea what it is or fits? Thanks for any help you can provide.

gunboy1656

The canvas does not meet the bows all the way around, there is a small gap. That might be making you thing it does not fit.

Or you could have got one made for the dump versions.

m35a2cowner

What did I buy

Thank you Mr. Baggins. Your right it does say Brenton Ind. on it. I guess I trusted the seller a bit to much. Next time I will have to take a measuring tape. Its more than a foot shorter than the canvas top I am replacing. One more thing for the classifieds Thanks again for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks