• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did I find?

GatorDoc

Hey Guys,
I ran up on an old piece of green iron today. Its in pretty good shape overall. The owner said when he got it there was no bed so he fitted a trailer bed to it. The data plate appears to read 1 1/4 ton 4x 2 LC. Quarter Masters Corp
WF-31. 1945. Any ideas on rarity or value?
thanks

Attachments

Gordon_M

1.5 ton WF series 1941-45. Not particularly rare, but a nice survivor and all there except for the bed. Original bed probably a standard flatbed, and not difficult to restore this one as it is basically the standard civilian 1.5 ton of the period and parts are common.

Buy it and use it as it is till you can find the proper flatbed?

Artisan

Sweet...A good cleaning and get'r runnin' & throw a coat of matte clear on it as - is. A flatbed would be nice but that bed is not 1/2 bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks