• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do I have? New guy...........

bry@n

Hello all,
I posted up in the announcement forum the other day. I have some stuff and any help would be great. These belong to a friend of mine and he is looking to get rid of them. Problem is, we have no idea what they are worth and I am kinda jonesing for the blazers.

Any help id'ing the stuff and what they are worth would be great. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting these.

Attachments

bry@n

What year(s)?
Do they run?
How much rust?
Any electrical problems?
How are the tires?
Miles on engines?
Last time they were driven?
Are they complete?
:-D
The first one is a 84. Used to run and hasn't been started in 2 years. Some rot at the bottm of the door ledge and I'm sure some other locations. I need to install batteries to get it running and go from there. I don't know much about them.

The second on that has no windows is just a parts truck. I don't believe it has a motor or tanny in it.

4bogginchevys

The problem with the question your asking is that YOUR market value and mine are different ,and location, and someone actually buying it sets it's real value on the spot. figure out what you can live with money wise and add some to it, if no one buys it reduce the price gradually until it's sold or not worth selling. look on craigs list in your area and compare to other trailers, even if thier not military. You probably have to stay within that price range unless you can find an enthusiest. Bottom line is if you can get some one to pay 5000 for it thats what it's worth, if you only get offers of 100 than you know what it's worth. Someone in the market for a trailer has the ultimate say, not anyone speculating.:-D

bry@n

Well I'm just looking for a general idea. I mean if the 1/4 ton trailer is $400 in your area, it isn't gonna be that different here either. Maybe $100 or so up or down.