What do you build?

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

74M35A2

Shifter kart. Engine swap from Honda GX200 to GX390. Used to do 55mph @ 7000rpm. Now she’ll absolutely fly. Need to narrow the engine, but she’ll fit.

01E3F34D-2E9A-447F-B1F5-8575D34F66DE.jpg

Shark Bait

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI had forgotten about this thread until it popped up. I hadn't got to work on it with my current work schedule but you guys will get the ideal where it's headed.

74M35A2

Furniture, very classy. I'll never reach that level of detail.

Kart is a riot. 1" off the ground, 55mph feels like 155mph. Handling is as responsive as your stomach and brain fluid can withstand if the tires are fresh, that is the fun part. Seat wraps around you completely so you become one with it. That is where the real fun is. It is an old Italian Birel frame, used to have a 5 speed 250cc 2 stroke liquid cooled dirt bike engine on it, has front and rear disc brakes. I bought the rolling chassis for $100. With the dirt bike engine as a true shifter, it is one of the only things that can do 0mph-100mph-0mph in 10 seconds flat. Indy car racers use them to keep their skills sharpened. I just paint it flat black and ride it down our bike trails with a big muffler on it at 3am with night vision goggles on. A total riot, and not hurting anybody. That's why I went 4 stroke with it, so it is quiet and non-disturbing. Lost a lot of speed, but now able to ride it..... This larger replacement Honda will get sprayed flat black also once done. Makes it ugly, but also makes it invisible. They run like a top.

Jeep looks killer. LS power, hydro brakes, and factory OEM mass production vented disc rear 2 piston calipers in the back, somebody has good taste in hardware.

Last edited: