• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what do you think of this deal (injectors)

Westech

CPL
Well you can get injectors kits cheaper on Ebay.. I have posted many times! and If I'm not wrong here I think the 6.5 and the 6.2 uses different fuel pressures and are not interchangeable.

dstang97

Thats almost what it cost to have mine rebuilt. I'm not a diesel pro but my neighbor is and he told me not to rebend or kink the feed tubes.
I was quted 58 dollars a piece to repair my injectors so i was thinking of just buying new ones.

You have to watch out on ebay. I want to buy once and buy good quallity stuff There is a lot of crap out there that people sell to make a buck off someone. plus new ones have 3 year warranty.

Last edited:

kennyw

Coarse thread injectors were only used in 1982... pre CUCV. All 6.2L and 6.5L motors from 1983 up use the fine thread injectors and are interchangeable (they thread into the same hole in the head).