• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do you use your deuce for?

bikepharmer

I have been browsing the site for some time, and I see lots of cool stuff that people collect, but I am still wondering why one would buy a deuce for day to day, or even recreational activity.

What kind of things (practical or otherwise) do you use your deuce for?

SMOKEWAGON66

i bought mine simply because i WANTED one. thats it... to **** with rhyme and reason...to me, it makes more sense in this day and age to go against the grain and be your own person and do what you want rather then being some sort of sheep led around by your nose being told what to wear what to buy what to do where to go etc....you ask me why i would buy a deuce.....i reply with why not?

bikepharmer

Uses for deuces was a good reference--and a much more clever title for a thread:D

I think the deuce is really cool, and if I could collect enough reasons I may be able to convince the wife one would look nice next to our house. I have tons of questions about sourcing them and parts, but am still doing some homework on the the threads to avoid cluttering the board.

cjcottrill

I use mine to take the grandson th McDonalds on the weekends. We park in the truck lot! I might haul a little cargo once in a while, drive it to work to be different, 7-8 parades a year, participate in the local Veterans Medical Center events, the occasional extension ladder. Don't forget it's a great thing to spend all your extra mony on. Always needs fuel, paint, a seal, a spare part, cleaned up, accessories, hey, last week I even bought a periscope from a Russian tank to carry in the "display" box. Other than that, it just sits in the field keeping the trailers from being lonesome.

Uses for deuces was a good reference--and a much more clever title for a thread:D

I think the deuce is really cool, and if I could collect enough reasons I may be able to convince the wife one would look nice next to our house. I have tons of questions about sourcing them and parts, but am still doing some homework on the the threads to avoid cluttering the board.
Welcome to SS!! :smile: I'm sure like us you will find an unlimited ammount of Uses for your Deuces!

Josh

Because for the price, I couldnt by a 1ton pickup that can do have the things the deuce can.

And its a fun truck to daily drive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks