• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What does this do?

AndrewH

I was going thru and cleaning my grounds and I found this connecting my 24v buss to the negative buss on the bulkhead of the M1009. It has a GM number and everything. As you can see it is broken. It has three different sized orangish colored things that I think are resistors. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.I have not noticed anything not working and no funny electrical issues. Does anyone know why they would have a set of resistors connecting the two busses? What this night do?

Attachments

AndrewH

Ok, Now I know I'm special.

This entire thread is now junk. I just found a thread from febuard of this yaer which started the exact same way. You know how it goes. You can look for a thing for a long time, as soom as you give up and go buy a new one you will find the old one. Someone could delete this thread. Thanks. Andrew :wink:

frodobaggins

This entire thread is now junk. I just found a thread from febuard of this yaer which started the exact same way. You know how it goes. You can look for a thing for a long time, as soom as you give up and go buy a new one you will find the old one. Someone could delete this thread. Thanks. Andrew :wink:

Link to old thread please :)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is a noise suppersor. It is only used when you have the Military Radios installed. It is not required for every day use.

I didn't find a source so I quit looking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks