• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Electronic items are on my M925 truck?

Rifleman

I own a M925 with ABS and now have some extra money to start buying some spare parts for it. So I spent some time looking over the TM's, looking for electronic items that might contain IC chips, or computer boards on my truck.

What i have found so far, only the trucks with the ABS brake retro fit come with the electronic ABS controller and wheel sensors. Next i found the "control" box mounted on the firewall, but other then those items, what other "electronic" items are there?

With so many trucks being parted out right now, i think now is the time to start stocking up my spare parts cabinet.

5tonman1971

A fuel shut off slonoid would be good to have. Bulbs and extra gauges filters valve stems extra wire and Packard connectors a extra ppv is good to have get an air dyer rebuild kit get some axle gaskets and an extra PCB is deffintly a good thing to have. I would also stock up on 3 lever light switchs and the blinker module and flasher relay. Stocking up on fluids is a great idea too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks