• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What feature of the Steyr cab is a throw-back to the old days in the US?

Reworked LMTV

Ventopanes !! Can we get them for our trucks? I would like a set or at least one for the driver side door !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good question. I don't know that answer. I suppose with the right gasket, there is no reason why you could not. I have looked at the Steyr a zillion times, and just noticed yesterday.

coachgeo

Its been looked into I think by Scott and found to be prohibitively expensive to import that? Now if you can can get pieces and parts from junk yard and get a place to cut flat glass... hmmmm?

course you can also go with horse trailer, big rig, step van, vent (all the same) and save ton of money and time for same end result of fresh air.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks