• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What fluid goes here?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Newly acquired 67 Kaiser. I have been checking fluids and fixing lighting and now this. Wanted to hear it from you guys. Thanks in advance. View attachment 899637
Based on the message count that you have and the question about what fluid goes here - I am thinking you are new to the hobby and this group. So, Welcome to the Outfit! Snap us some pictures of the rest of your truck. That way we can see what you have going on. You may want to spend a few bucks on some new rubber under the hood. Radiator hoses and V-Belts so you don't get disappointed when you get a few miles away from home. If you can gather some pictures taken and posted we can rename this thread...

Anyhow, echoing @GopherHill 's suggestion about the Technical Manuals (TM's) and @Elk1111 's pointer to the power steering tank... You are off and running. Get us some pictures to help the Picture Hounds around here! :)

RHutt

Based on the message count that you have and the question about what fluid goes here - I am thinking you are new to the hobby and this group. So, Welcome to the Outfit! Snap us some pictures of the rest of your truck. That way we can see what you have going on. You may want to spend a few bucks on some new rubber under the hood. Radiator hoses and V-Belts so you don't get disappointed when you get a few miles away from home. If you can gather some pictures taken and posted we can rename this thread...

Anyhow, echoing @GopherHill 's suggestion about the Technical Manuals (TM's) and @Elk1111 's pointer to the power steering tank... You are off and running. Get us some pictures to help the Picture Hounds around here! :)

Thanks everyone for the info.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks