• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what fuel can? H45 heater

poof

Dirty Hippie
I got an H45 liquid or solid fuel tent space heater.. all new stuff.. all hoses have quick connects on them.. In a bag, is what looks like a plastic water can lid with quick connects for the fuel line.. what plastic tank do this fit? its smaller than a water can...rather than splicing hoses to use my old steel cans and the quick connect I would like to find the can the included lid fits.. any pictures? I have looked around the net to no avail.
thanks
J.P.

poof

Dirty Hippie
Scepter MFC think it must be these.. looks like I will be slpicing some hose soon.. holy balls.. over $100 for a can.... yikes. who keeps them on the out side of there vehicle?

I got an H45 liquid or solid fuel tent space heater.. all new stuff.. all hoses have quick connects on them.. In a bag, is what looks like a plastic water can lid with quick connects for the fuel line.. what plastic tank do this fit? its smaller than a water can...rather than splicing hoses to use my old steel cans and the quick connect I would like to find the can the included lid fits.. any pictures? I have looked around the net to no avail.
thanks
J.P.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Go old school they used to come with one that went inside of the steel Can, also came with generator sets. line.jpg Just have to change one end of the hose.

Artisan

I am pretty sure that if you talk to the mfg they will tell you
all rubber hoses are old (even though they look new) and
they need to be replaced... FWIW

rustystud

I am pretty sure that if you talk to the mfg they will tell you
all rubber hoses are old (even though they look new) and
they need to be replaced... FWIW
That's very true. All rubber hoses have a shelf life of just 10 years. That means you can get about 15 to 20 years of service out of them before they start breaking down and leaking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks