• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What fuels do you run your turbines on?

pr0l1f1c

I've acquired an MEP 362, a few maybe, with a tiernay tt10. I'm assuming they'll run okay on anything combustible , but my main concern was compressor surging or exhaust gas temperature. I'm also on the hunt for a solar turbines t62, but what I wanted to know is, what is safe to run in these?

pr0l1f1c

I've been running it on diesel so far, and I was aware of the official list of fuels that mostly consist of kerosenes and jet fuel, but was wondering specifically about running on lower octane gasoline , or weird stuff like tequilla

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been running it on diesel so far, and I was aware of the official list of fuels that mostly consist of kerosenes and jet fuel, but was wondering specifically about running on lower octane gasoline , or weird stuff like tequilla
Tequila can make you do some seriously weird stuff or maybe it's help you do some seriously weird stuff..... I don't think I'd use gasoline

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks