• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

74M35A2

395's add low end. He may be able to hang with the forced induction crowd now, till 50-55mph.

Pass the popcorn please...

kitty.png

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I was actually 8 mins faster to Nashville this morning. Holds speed on hills better. Just wait till i go to dual 1200s.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

tobyS

I would have to use JB Weld to fill in the bad spots or it would look like a winch let go slack a few times too many!

Good job!

Another Ahab

I went in cold, watched a couple different techniques on YouTube. It is knotted, took over 50', probably closer to 100'. Next I will do the spokes in a contrasting color. Kids want me to do the grab handle too...
NOW you've gone and done it.

You made yourself the designated expert. The word will get out.
You are totally DOOMED. :whistle::naner:

bigsix

hello again folks, well i have been driving in reverse for an hour getting home. :oops: my m931 was getting a test run and i stopped to turn off. when i put my foot on the pedal it wouldnt move like the park brake was on. it will only rev slightly in all forward gears. it doesnt have neutral but it will go in reverse in R and neutral. So.........i backed in a circle in the middle of the road and backed home. air pressure is a little low . about 110 on both gauges. no wipers or horn . like there is no air pressure. i can hear air purging like through a baffle but it got too dark to see. does anybody have any ideas?

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
power system through glad hand with a air compressor, with the truck off, get the squirtbottle outl mixed with some. Dish soap, look for leaks and listen that's for the air problem only.

Another Ahab

hello again folks, well i have been driving in reverse for an hour getting home. my m931 was getting a test run and i stopped to turn off. when i put my foot on the pedal it wouldnt move like the park brake was on. it will only rev slightly in all forward gears. it doesnt have neutral but it will go in reverse in R and neutral. So.........i backed in a circle in the middle of the road and backed home.
I bet there's a cramp in your neck like just can't be believed. :burn::mrgreen:

ABC III.jpg

74M35A2

Blow real hard backwards into the horn and post a pic.

Just kidding. It is probably your pressure protection valve. See if you can take it apart amd clean it, whack it with a block of wood, or simply replace it.

Last edited:

bigsix

Blow real hard backwards into the horn and post a pic.

Just kidding. It is probably your pressure protection valve. See if you can take it apart amd clean it, whack it with a block of wood, or simply replace it.
i have taken it apart and cleaned it. not dirty at all. i tried the horn thing but i almost past outaua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks