• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a smoother ride! Yes it feels a little slower I think I will turn it up a little. But it's no slower than the lmtv so I can live with it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I'm just glad to see that Coffey is finally coming around to Tan trucks. If you don't repaint within a month, they stay that way. I hear they are faster anyways...
He needs a break after going thru 18 tires to swap.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

therooster2001

No doubt on those tire swaps. (Why are so many happening lately?) I think he's warming up to tan, that's all. I don't want to start a religious debate here, but I think he's finally come over to the dark side (well light). Go tan!

IMG_2516.JPG

Even my tents are tan

IMG_2335.jpg

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Installed hard top!

IMG_8697.jpgIMG_8622.jpg

Rearranged all electrical stuff and mounted bus bars, 12v fuse block, 24v > 12v converter (silver finned thing top right), back up camera box, to back wall.

IMG_8689.jpgIMG_8688.jpg

Then, I finished troubleshooting an AC problem. Compressor Wire had no juice. After fooling around with wires and connections, it has juice. Same thing I have done a dozen times. I guess a pin wasn't connecting of something. Now my badly rigged compressor juice circuit has been replaced with the proper wiring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks