• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HEMTT/PLS/MK48 this week

DrillerSurplus

Has any one tried putting a pair of 8D batteries in their HEMMT? My batteries decided Veterans day last week would be their last day so it is time for a upgrade.
I have several MK48's & HEMTT's that sit a lot, so I have just been using a pair of group 31 batteries that are easy to move around vehicle to vehicle. They have been working great although I wouldn't have the reserve power if I had to crank a bunch to bleed the fuel lines or something.

Gunzy

Has any one tried putting a pair of 8D batteries in their HEMMT? My batteries decided Veterans day last week would be their last day so it is time for a upgrade.
My M985 came to me with two 8Ds in it and I like it that way.

Elideclan2

Both my 977 and 983 use I believe the 6tl? Battery's
i tried to replace them with a different battery but had issues with
the battery cover. The 6TL was the only one short enough to fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks