• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is that mount thing behind the pass seat for?

Rattlehead

Sorry that I don't have a pic, but someone must know what I am talking about. There is a little angle bracket welded to one of the vertical cab supports behind the pass seat. It has a 1"+ diameter hole, and four tiny screw holes around it. Anyone know what this was for?

SixBuy

I'm just guessing that you described a mounting plate for one of those "Cannon" plug electrical connectors the military is so proud of. As to what specific piece of gear would plug in there - I'll defer to the more experienced!

Rattlehead

No its not the NATO booster cable plug, it is inside the cab on the back wall. I think SixBuy is right, as it looks like a place for some sort of electrical connector, just not sure for what. It is welded to the vertical support, so I
thought that, with the military's effort on commonality, that it would be on all deuce cabs.