• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the shipping weight of a MTVR A/C kit?

3dAngus

You're just sending people on a wild goose chase.

That is not the contract number for a MTVR air conditioner and it is not the way to get information on the weight of an item. Get the NSN, then maybe you will get answer you want.

I have one in the crate, but I'm not sure if it is the one you're talking about.

goldneagle

You're just sending people on a wild goose chase.

That is not the contract number for a MTVR air conditioner and it is not the way to get information on the weight of an item. Get the NSN, then maybe you will get answer you want.

I have one in the crate, but I'm not sure if it is the one you're talking about.
All I have is the contract# DAAE07-99-C-M007 If I had the NSN I would post the NSN. In the manual on yours it should say what the A/C unit was for. Mine has the manuals in the small square box. The manuals say MTVR A/C unit. For a Cat 12 engine according to the contract.

liekos62

I'll have to look again I thought that they said 325 on the side of them.... I could be incorrect!

Thanks!

runk

According to the Forward Air receipt, from when I bought one from dilvoy back in April of 2010 -

295 lbs, 38"x36"x32" crate
($162 truck freight from SFO (San Francisco depot) to IAH (Houston depot)

Never found a NSN for it, but the contract number was DAAE07-99-C-M007 (same as above), made by Oshkosh for the MTVR.