• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is this 6.2 turbo motor missing

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks complete but hard to tell just by the pictures.

$200 is a great price.

DrJekl

There is a pipe that comes off the back of the turbo. If I think about it, I will get a photo of it the next time I am at the farm. $200 is fair. If you end up not using the flywheel, I would be interested in it.

DrJekl

Found some pics. This is a 99 model. There is a pipe that ties your driver and passenger exhaust then you have the beast of a pipe coming out of the turbo. The pics show the engine in the truck then the photos of the turbo and exhaust. I did not take photos of the engine out before I tore it down.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks