• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this bracket for?

SMOKEWAGON66

Thank you.
Were these fit to all trucks or just those that had gun rings?
Are gun ring assemblies available anywhere?
I think most trucks had this one bracket. The full mounts however are a seperate assebly. I dont know where you can find one. Ask around here..im sure someone knows where one is or has one to sell.

135gmc

There are usually two pairs of U bolts on the rear of the cab to mount the other two legs to a ring mount - if not the U bolts, then you should be able to find the holes. Ring mounts run into money real fast - you need to track down the ring, the three legs, the trolley (that holds your MG), the ammunition tray, the front clamp that holds your '50 cal's barrel in place, a dummy M2 MG, and a canvas cover for the MG. Depending on what you wind up with, it will probably run at least $ 2500-3000. It will be cheaper if you find a cut ring and weld it back together, but the trolleys are getting real scarce if you want to use Vietnam-era pieces.

mcmullag

and don't forget to obtain the large sheet of metal that gets riveted across the lower backside of the cab for additional bracing. Search or google about ring mount on deuce and you will find all you want to know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks