• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this hose? And where can I find the grommet/flange that holds it in place?

13M1097A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This hose comes up through the tunnel on the passenger side just in front of the dog house. The second picture is of a similar hole inside the passenger side wheel well behind/under rear seat, the wires are for the comms. I'm looking for the flange that would hold these in place. But the hose....I have no idea! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The hose I suspect is nothing more than being used as a cable guard/protector. Follow it along the rest of its path and report back (pic would be great) as I do not recall anything mechanical in that area requiring a hose.

That area next to the doghouse is where power for radios and gizmos usually is field installed.