• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this part?

I recently purchased and M988 and still waiting on paperwork...

In the meantime, I've only been able to show people pictures of my new project.
And someone asked me a question that stumped me. There is a Bracket/Mount/Part on the front of the truck that is also in front of the grill guard. It has two widgets in it that look like they take a vacuum line, hydraulic line, some sort of something? Anyone have an idea what this is?

I hope it is ok to attach a GP photo.

445381_6002_106_0001.jpg

Plenty warm here in CO. Truck is in NC and I reckon that picture was taken months ago. Betting the truck is going to show up even more stripped by the time my paperwork clears.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Count on it. Personally I don't think you'll need to worry about what those wires are because the IR lights will be long gone.
my truck still has the IR lamps...it sat for almost 3 mos before delivery, if items are missing from the truck after the
sale, GP has to address the issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks