• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this piece called?

Bocephus

Curious if somebody can tell me what this piece is called (see pic)?

I converted a 2 door to a 4 door and need these two piece for the rear.

Thanks.

Attachments

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's the top rail for the soft top. You actually need the longer version for both sides.

Bocephus

Ok - so it is a different size then for the rear (guess I could have measure but, haven't).

Do you happen to know what its called? Trying to figure out how to search for one online.

Bocephus

Looks like these piece must be in demand............. I can find the LH on different sites, but not the RH....

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the problem I found since last fall. No one has the other side new available that I could find either. Even breton would not sell them individually. I lucked out and found it on epay but they sell as fast as listed and commanding a premium imho. Amtak also has the same one listed on epay but bumped the price up $20 so it might be better to order from Equipment Sales.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks