• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this sensor

remote6

So I stepped on this while the head was off and need to know what sensor it is. Its on the drivers side head near the fire wall. I think its a coolant sensor but when I check the local auto stores the coolant sensors they have don't match up. I also check this old shop manual and cant find it in there either. Any help thanks.

008.jpg007.jpg1077.jpg

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coolant sensors for the glow plug system. The part has been updated and need a new plug. The old style is still available at some stores.

You can find the part listed in the parts manual. We have discussed it many times. Both the old and new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks