• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is this thing?

ems4ty

WOW!!! :razz::razz::razz:

Could you just imagine seeing that in your rear view mirror in your personal car??? I'd crap my pants most likely... hahaha....

That's just huge and comes with one hefty price tag BTW. Just thought I'd comment on it...

dabtl

If you want some of the oil field trucks, just wait a short while. The oil patch is collapsing, again. Operators are not putting oil wells back into production because of the high cost of services. Drilling costs are sky high, only shallow gas wells are being drilled now.

The drop in crude prices caught them all by surprise, once again. Chesapeake has stopped payments on drafts to land owners, causing near riots in a couple of places.

The last time this happened The Western Company brought a large number of its fleet to a hill top location south of Alliance Airport for auction. 1500 of the largest four wheel drive, steel plate fendered with winches, hoists, cranes etc. you could imagine. They went for very little.

Patience, but not for long, will be rewarded.

Alex400

Yeah that truck is off of highway 2 that we drive down to go dirt biking and 4 wheeling. WE have seen them rebuild it from the ground up over the past 4 or 5 years. Quite a sight to see it all together.