• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Is This???

Fastfunco

just a few more things to do before we have photos taken-

plan on mounting this on a gun ring over cabIMG_3782.JPG

for those who do not know-- it is a dual mount that holds 2 -- MG42s- i am in the process of building them now-
approximately 2400 rounds per minute --- if everything goes to plan-- there is alot that needs to happen in order for this to be a reality- but so far so good!!!

cool- thank you very much! - it appears Im missing a bunch of stuff then- as this is all I have --

It is pretty much just junk. Best to send it to me and I will throw it out for you.

Just as well include the pistol frame too, as it is also "missing a bunch of stuff".

PM me for my mailing address.

:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks