• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is this?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I THINK it is a regulator, could be wrong though, better trust another with more air system know how. In the meantime, i'll look

ColtRice17

If you know of anyone could you please tag them however that works. And if that's what this is where can I get a replacement. Or can.I use a civilian one for a regular compressor?

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes you can find one at a NAPA or a HD truck place like KW, Peterbilt, International, etc

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Again, I don't got alot of air system experience, but, if it has to do with braking, I assume it will be standard across the board. From the description and operation I read, it is designed to figure out when there is a failure of an air system accessory and default/route pressure to the braking system so you can stop safely. Looks like magic to me!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Again, I don't got alot of air system experience, but, if it has to do with braking, I assume it will be standard across the board. From the description and operation I read, it is designed to figure out when there is a failure of an air system accessory and default/route pressure to the braking system so you can stop safely. Looks like magic to me!
All of them I've ever seen cut off at 60 psi so I would assume they are all standard.