• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

madsam

I don't think I put this up before. I saw this in Michigan. I assumed it was some military prototype. Because of the mil-hummer in front, I assume it came from some auction. Any one have an idea what this is?

Attachments

yikes

It looks like the International version of the Hummer H1 replacement. Just when you think the 6.5 diesel was poor choice for power and most importantly longevity in the H1 we go one worse and choose the 6.0 Powerstroke to replace it!!!!!! No thanks for me.

ida34

Thats a Michigan manufactures plate. We see them all the time around here. It means that the truck is still owned by the manufacturer and is not owned by uncle same. It may be a test vehicle or it may be an example submitted for testing.

mechsham

Love that INT MXT pic

I know its a dated post, but I have been busy. I had one of these trucks...#7 off the line for over a year. Got to have some real fun with it and even took a spin on the FBI EVOC track. One of these pics looks like the one you saw on the road. Way better in more ways than a HMMWV could ever dream of. :p And cheaper than the H1. On the second pic note the black one in rear had no VIN and was to be destroyed, too bad.

100_3447-1.jpg

IMAGE_00100.jpg

100_3478.jpg

100_2579.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks