• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

dfwernig

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have any ideas what this is? Got two of them in a box of parts for a deuce, no idea what it is. Appears to have the number BE67723308 stamped into the metal casing, but my eyes are old and even with my magnifying glass I could not be sure. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the pics both the blurry one and the size.

DSCF4842.JPGDSCF4840.JPGDSCF4841.JPG

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a cable for a radio. 8-pin connector was used on some military radios I believe.

Guyfang

Staff member
Common plug. Seen them on charging systems. Also trucks. But nothing newer. Notice that the portion used to tighten the plug ends, is the type that we used a "spanner" wrench to tighten/loosen. Most new plugs like this have round ends. You tighten them by hand, or use a slip joint that has rubber pads on the jaws. Looks something like a cable I remember from a M109A5 SP Gun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks