• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Is This?

Danger Ranger

OK, I was just Googling "military vehicles" and at the top of the list was this pic of this truck. My question is...what is it? Obviously some 5-ton (or larger?) but it has something similar to an m109 shell on the back with a space between it and the cab. Hard to see what is there. Any info would be cool. Thanks.

Attachments

Danger Ranger

I think you guys are right, it does look like an m814. But the shelter is definately different than the second pic down Bones. It has windows, and no bed, the shell is the body-not sitting in one. Plus, there is something in between the cab and shell. Thanks.

It was said to be at Fort Worden, but I don't know where that is...

Danger Ranger

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
109 box but the air filter is different from the 814. Rubber forward 814 rubber backwards. I don't know but looks like an MV to me.

Danger Ranger

Petesos- what model, do you think?

Does anybody notice the body is different than an m109? At least the window covers are gone, not sure what else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks