• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is wrong me me.. Another MEP803...

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep. Picked up another one. For some reason the ones on trailers sometimes go for better prices than ones not on trailers. Go figure. Ignore those other boxes. Nothing to see there. :D

Anyway, I talked to the load out guy for a while today and asked about inventory. The lot is empty of military stuff. He said there is a big computer upgrade that was done a couple months ago and it didn't go as well as expected. He said the computer problems have backed up inventory moves. He said the floodgates are opening in September and they expect to be overflowing with stuff. We shall see.

I don't have any additional info to cross check that up so take it as hearsay.

2023-08-21 12.04.39 (Large).jpg

rickf

I am guessing that unit was loaded on your trailer with a forklift judging by the width of the tires and fenders. You got a fork to get it off? I have a couple of those heaters, that was a bad deal for me since one I kind of got running using parts from the other but I basically would consider both parts machines at this point.

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, they loaded it with a grossly oversized wheel loader.

When I'm ready to get it off the trailer I'll rig it to lift with the excavator and set it off on the ground.

The two heaters will get forked off with the tractor. I'd use the tractor for the generator but it can't quite lift the generator AND trailer. It can left generators alone though.

Digger556

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyway, I talked to the load out guy for a while today and asked about inventory. The lot is empty of military stuff. He said there is a big computer upgrade that was done a couple months ago and it didn't go as well as expected. He said the computer problems have backed up inventory moves. He said the floodgates are opening in September and they expect to be overflowing with stuff. We shall see.

I don't have any additional info to cross check that up so take it as hearsay.
Picked up an 802a today and asked my load out guy about the computer upgrade. He confirmed everthing that was left (in his mostly empty lot) was sold and waiting for pickup. Starting next week, his delivery guy is telling him to expect 10 truck loads PER DAY! All the equipment is backed up on base and waiting to be moved.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks