• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is your idea of M109 prices

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just curious as I am bidding now and wondered what you all think they will top out at. I do not see this as collusion since I am not mentioning anything that is not available in the little box above left.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I bought 2 M-109s 2 weeks ago out of FT. MEADE. Paid $2000 for 1 and $2500.00 for the other. Both have hardtops and heaters.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
David, you will love the 109. I got mine with plans to put on an m35 bed, now I doubt I'd ever get rid of it.

tlm47201

Armyman, out of the 40 or so M1009's mine ($990) came from, the great majority were driven out. The rest needed small things to run, with the worst so far was the fellow with broken starter bolts. They ranged from $990 to a little over $1800 I believe. On my budget, I had to stay low (not to mention stay married) on cost. I now plan on locating an M1008 or M1028 to replace my gas guzzling Dodge. Ive also noticed that location and number on available items alter prices a ton.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Just curious as I am bidding now and wondered what you all think they will top out at. I do not see this as collusion since I am not mentioning anything that is not available in the little box above left.

dm22630

tlm47201 said:
Armyman, out of the 40 or so M1009's mine ($990) came from, the great majority were driven out. The rest needed small things to run, with the worst so far was the fellow with broken starter bolts. They ranged from $990 to a little over $1800 I believe. On my budget, I had to stay low (not to mention stay married) on cost. I now plan on locating an M1008 or M1028 to replace my gas guzzling Dodge. Ive also noticed that location and number on available items alter prices a ton.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:

I think this thread is about the M109...not M1009 ;)

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: What is your idea of M109 prices

Hmm, I paid $2200 for one at Lejeune(sp), which had a brand new (well, 1986) motor, new tires, and would have driven it home to SC but someone stole the #1 injector cap and return line off it. The other one I got from Jackson for $1800, and it has duel spring ride seats and runs and drives.

CGarbee

Prices recently in my area for cargo and shop vans seem to have evened out. A couple years ago, the shop vans were much less expensive than the cargo trucks... but the vans are going for a tad more, and the cargo trucks aren't as expensive (and they are all in better shape as a general rule...). I think it's got a lot to do with the numbers being released in the SC, NC, VA, MD area... The prices mentioned above seem about right for what has been cut loose in my area...

tlm47201

You are right. I must have gotten "lysdexic".

dm22630 said:
tlm47201 said:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:

I think this thread is about the M109...not M1009 ;)

Green_gator

David,
When I bought mine earlier this year it was around $1,200. That is with a soft top, no winch, and some rust. No running problems and needs paint. Came from Drexel Gardens around April.

peecook

2 recently in Richmond went for under $2000. Both were running, one with extra goodies in the back.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Well I just won one for a sum of 2449 before fee so they are going higher. This one is pretty nice though so I think it will be worth it in the long run. I am going to put it in a thead in a minute.

Thanks.

ida34

knissen said:
dang - wish I lived in the states... in europe deuces cost 5000 - 12000 $
I have a buddy in Germany that said he can get M-8 scout cars pretty cheap and I thought he said they were in Denmark. If you get a couple of those for me I will gladly send you my Deuce or my M818.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks