• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What it is your m105?

wikallen

What it is IN your m105?

I put my 4wheeler, gas cans, chain saws, portable generator and things I don't want in the camper (m109).

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had one that was dedicated for the golfcart. Only ever used it for the FL Rally. Mine are mostly storage for my junk and others junk. I try to keep one empty but since I only have 2 now, its pretty tough.

Jimma

"What it is you m105" ???? From looking at the title of your post and your avatar it looks like you might need some new glasses..... or grammar lessons. :-o

wikallen

"What it is you m105" ???? From looking at the title of your post and your avatar it looks like you might need some new glasses..... or grammar lessons. :-o

Good catch, I vote for glasses. 32" screen lounged way back in my chair, and I still can not see. lol

Jimma

The glasses in your avatar picture look as if you could probably make out a typed message on mars. LOL I am actually hauling people in my M105 on Saturday in a military parade at Curahee Mountain in Toccoa, GA for the Curahee Memorial Weekend Celebration. So tomarrow it will be filled with pasangers proudly waving American Flags.

wikallen

The glasses in your avatar picture look as if you could probably make out a typed message on mars. LOL I am actually hauling people in my M105 on Saturday in a military parade at Curahee Mountain in Toccoa, GA for the Curahee Memorial Weekend Celebration. So tomarrow it will be filled with pasangers proudly waving American Flags.

That is Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys. Those glasses were the only prop pair they had to last 7 seasons and 2 major movies, one short film, and one early pilot movie.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny,
We can always find you some more 105s if you are running low.
Sept before rally, 7 trailers. After the rally, 4 trailers. Naw, I'm trying to cull the herd a bit. I'll have an M105 for each deuce, and 2 3/4 tonners to go between the CUCV and the Burb. Deciding which M105 to use is easy, I choose the one easiest to empty out, then again, I apply that to all my trailers.

blybrook

Water Tank

I put a 6k dexter axle under the trailer and my 350 gallon water tank in the bed. Works great, but I noticed that the dexter axle is starting to bend in the wrong direction (only about 4 months old).

Time to look for another axle I reckon...

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All the crap for dirt camping used twice a year at Dirtbag, tables, chairs, cots, 10 man arctic tent, BBQ, stove, lanterns, food locker, cooking locker, bonus road repair parts for the deuce, a spare or two, flag and pole, shovels, rakes, cribbing wood and when the time comes, clean up tools with supplies, bedding, clothing, food and beverages.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E09QAkcfz_E[/media]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your so screwed Will! :!:

I feel another, "OMG that flag is improperly mounted/displayed" thread about to develop.

btw, great sound in the video, do you guys really hear that in your heads, after being out in the desert for a few days?

hdexpert

I'll pick up my first M105 from GL next week. The government was kind enough to give me a few presents. A 5 gallon pail of new anti freeze, 5 gallons of new motor oil, a pioneer tool kit, a ground rod kit and a few wheel chocks. Thanks uncle Sam!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your so screwed Will! :!:

I feel another, "OMG that flag is improperly mounted/displayed" thread about to develop.

btw, great sound in the video, do you guys really hear that in your heads, after being out in the desert for a few days?
After being reamed once about proper flag display, I too went and read the entire flag code. After that I pointed out mistakes made by others, probably to show my superior knowledge. I've come to the fact and conclusion now that unless someone is being malicious or disrespectful to my flag, I'm gonna just say thanks! Don't fly my flag upside down unless you are in dire distress, don't let my flag hit the deck and when my flag is old and tattered, give it a proper burial by honorable burning. Other than that I would rather see my flag flown in honor incorrectly than not see it at all. Too many houses, mine included, don't fly Old Glory enough!

Thanks Will, my brother!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks