• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What kind of sealer ?

sf38a1

I have to re-attach the part over the cab on my ambulance back to the cab and back portion. What kind of sealer / caulk should be use ? I went to West Marine, and Home Depot but came home empty handed , I must have read every tube in there but just got more confused . Any ideas will be helpful

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

No HomeDepot junk.
3M
Same as what the 2 above me said. This is a statement from Virgil who is my friend here whos been doing autobody repairs for over 40 years now. He showed up here at the shop just as I was resding your thread here.. nice timing!

steelandcanvas

I have to re-attach the part over the cab on my ambulance back to the cab and back portion.
The brand of sealer is a good thing to know, I'll need some when we start restoral. We just took posession of a M886 donated to the Club for restoral. Do you have any photos of your truck you'd like to post? PM them if you've posted them before, or share them here if you haven't. Here's ours.

Attachments

Last edited:

sf38a1

Do you have any photos of your truck you'd like to post? PM them if you've posted them before, or share them here if you haven't. Here's ours.
Check out the tread : Retired in Florida
I have been posting pics there

sf38a1

Thanks for the info. that gives me a couple of days to get the rest finished , still I have been thinking about splitting the cab from the back section to replace the welt, sandwich between them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks