• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What kind of Tags?????

rod

The last duece I had carried an Antique tag. The lady at the courthouse didin't like giving me the tag because the truck weighted 13.6k. The law here in Alabama says up to 26k you can getan antique tag.

Since I am waiting on my EUC to clear, I have been thinking about a farm tag, but I am not sure abou the restricitions. Anybody here know about the restrictions for a Farm tag. I guess I need to call the Courthouse but haven't yet.

Sumoman

Here in KY they stated the Antique tag was fine, because it was military and not to be used for commercial purposes. A farm tag would be nice if I wanted to drive it ll the time and might go that route if it is cheap.

anthony3478

farm tag

The courthouse said as long as I am using it to haul goods to and from "the farm" I can get a Farm tag all you have to do is tell them when you pick it up
The last duece I had carried an Antique tag. The lady at the courthouse didin't like giving me the tag because the truck weighted 13.6k. The law here in Alabama says up to 26k you can getan antique tag.

Since I am waiting on my EUC to clear, I have been thinking about a farm tag, but I am not sure abou the restricitions. Anybody here know about the restrictions for a Farm tag. I guess I need to call the Courthouse but haven't yet.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in TN and running farm tags. I looked at all my options and antique tags were just too restrictive. Any time I haul a load on my truck it's going to "the farm" :wink:.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks