• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What kinda rims are these?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks to be a hub-centric design; with a pilot hole diameter and mounting-hole circle larger than the classic 8-3/4" and 11-1/4", respectively (=5ton).
Not sure what they are from, though.

G.

jrod66

they will work on a 5ton but you will have to modify them a bit, open the innter circle up a bit and add a new center, this is what I am doing for wheels for my 5ton, I will take pics and do a write up after I get done

calvin3103

pls rims mod

they will work on a 5ton but you will have to modify them a bit, open the innter circle up a bit and add a new center, this is what I am doing for wheels for my 5ton, I will take pics and do a write up after I get done
can you explain to me what you have to do to make the rims fit for 5 ton, i know the hub hole is larger than the five ton, do the bolts line up? the only thing i can think of if the bolts line up is to weld a insert to slim down the hole to the five ton hub? these rims are on aution soon if i can do the mod myself i can pick them up no one out here has use for this rims out here

mahlo, cal