• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Module Is this?

101coolcars

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought that was glow plug module card, lots of info on it in the FAQ's for cucv. There is a company that makes them brand new now.

Last edited:

idM1028

If its for the diagnostic stuff, I wouldn't worry about it too much. From what I've heard the equipment to run a diagnostic test on a CUCV really doesn't exist anymore. And if you can find it, its the size of two full-size fridges stuck together and even back in the day wouldn't really tell you any more than the idiot lights did.

86m1028

If its for the diagnostic stuff, I wouldn't worry about it too much. From what I've heard the equipment to run a diagnostic test on a CUCV really doesn't exist anymore. And if you can find it, its the size of two full-size fridges stuck together and even back in the day wouldn't really tell you any more than the idiot lights did.

I have heard the same thing.

I removed the diagnostic port & related wiring to simplify the wiring in the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks