• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What neighbors have to say about my new M1009

TOBEXA

The jist of the letter is
"unregistered, inoperable, unsightly, oversized or dismantled vehicles must not be parked on the street" loooooooooooooooooool
p.s. The reg is not the problem and i drove it yesterday

El_Guapo

Lets see her it's not unregistered, it's not inoperable it's not oversized or dismantled. It must be unsightly. So do they send letters to all of the Scion A & B, Aztec, and Edsel owners? Don't forget the Subaru Baja too.

rottiedog

Nice mail

I got an unsigned letter in my mailbox last month after my m1009 showed up. The letter called my trucks eye sores and pieces of crap. The said my m105 trailer had to go to. I had my daughter put a little art work on the front windshield. She did a big eye with tears coming out of it and a big sad face on the other side.

Wait till they see my veggie oil process that is starting up!!!

I need to live in the country, I know. Just because my truck isn't a lexus doesn't mean that I can't have it in my "front yard" :)

TOBEXA

Re: RE: What neighbors have to say about my new M1009

JohnFire said:
Tell them what vehicle??? It is camoflauge, and put a couple bushes by it.
LMAO, They don't seem to mind when i park the sports cars on the street, chit they even ask if their kid can sit in em and take a pic......i think this thing set it over the top
hatin arse neighbors

Bozor1000

RE: Re: RE: What neighbors have to say about my new M1009

That's why I live in a place where the neighbors have cars parked in their backyards as I sores. They can't say anything once I bring home the CAMO beast. Then they will be really pissed off once they hear the tires hum down the street.

gt1009

RE: Nice mail

I feel bad for you guys, I live on a street with 11 houses, and probably 5 of them have "redneck yards" where you can cut your grass and find a car. My neighbors have a monster truck F-350 and think the blazer is cool. Just get the ugliest, nastiest truck you can find that is still "legal" and put it in front of your neighbor's house. See how long they keep living there.

Bobert

RE: Nice mail

My neighbor just calls the city. And peeks out the window.

Too many soccer moms and old ladies that have nothing to do aound here.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: What neighbors

Wow that is pretty. Can you show some pictures of the MV's out there in the high desert? I miss the land we had when I grew up the only thing you heard in the morning was animals and then one of the tractors starting up. My children are broken from living in cities.

I used to have an old lady that called on my duece but the duece won she is dead. I am buying the 2 acres next to me and it was owned by a man that got into drugs so after I towed the eight broken down cars out to the street with the duece and had them haulded away no one has said anything about all my stuff in the drive now. Most of my men neighbors stop and want to talk about the great trucks I have.

David_4x4

I can assure that our neighbors have zero desire to have our deuce in the area. But, we follow city ordinances and they can get over it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I'm lucky. My neighbors don't say a thing. I wonder if its related to the after hurricane events where my trucks manage to visit every yard on the block. It only takes one hurricane to be appreciated.

Bozor1000

Re: RE: Nice mail

gt1009 said:
I feel bad for you guys, I live on a street with 11 houses, and probably 5 of them have "redneck yards" where you can cut your grass and find a car. My neighbors have a monster truck F-350 and think the blazer is cool. Just get the ugliest, nastiest truck you can find that is still "legal" and put it in front of your neighbor's house. See how long they keep living there.
I have the same situation on my block with the "redneck yards". That is why I am not afraid about bringing my MV home. Can you believe that we have "redneck yards" in Southern California!

DavidB

RE: Re: RE: Nice mail

Kenny do you think the squad blocks the view of many things in your yard?I know the power truck in mine does.A good neighbor policy goes both ways so here we all get along great.
DavidB

Cdub

When they start paying the mortage I'll allow them to have an opinion about what I do on my own property........

C'dub

AJMBLAZER

Officially you can't have a non-regularly used vehicle sitting within view of the road or neighbors in my township but no one obeys it. Heck, the neighbors to my west had a travel trailer sitting on blocks in their side yard for the first two years we lived here. :shock:

Bigmick

I was asked by my neighbour if I could start the truck a little quieter, as it was too noisy in the mornings, made excessive smoke and smell. I asked if he could make his 20 chickens, 15 ducks, 12 geese, 6 turkeys, 4 pheasants and 3 pygmy goats a lil quieter, especially the 5 roosters at 5am, oh and to make the stink of s**t a little more palatable on warm summer nights.
I've yet to get a reply.