• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What?? No Cup Holder?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What?? No cup holder?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdQg8XVkTjE&feature=player_embedded[/media]

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Bill, thanks for the idea, I've got one of those floating around in my barn somewhere. Very nice cab floor! Thanks Jim

TexAndy

the bouey(sp?) buddy cup holder fits perfectly on one of those extra holes in the dash. number six screw, I think. Absolutely perfect fit.

texrdnec's got the same setup.

It's not the perfect positioning (you have to reach across the shifter to use it) but it's way, way better than nothing. As we all know, setting your drink on the bench seat is a guaranteed way to dump it all over the floor.

Barrman

I have found a bicycle water bottle mount zip tied to the center post of the M35 window works great for a cup holder. Sorry, no pictures here at work of it.

kurtkds

I use a piece of 3" pvc pipe with a magnet glued in the bottom so I can put it anywhere.. Even had a notch cut in the side for a coffee mug handle!!:cool:

rlwm211

Perfect cup holder and GI too!

If your using the right sized cup, the center of the gun rack works well.
My insulated cup fits the triangular area ain the gun rack perfectly and doubles the usefulness of the rifle rack. What self respecting deuce driver would accept his coffee being spilt all over. That is just a waste of good driver fuel.

Just my two cents worth

RL

Westex

I purchased a swivel holder from a marine supply shop in Houston, painted it OD and mounted it just to the left and below the glove box. Works good except when your styrofoam wine cup is REALLY full.