• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

~~What Not to do with a Deuce~~

autigers35a3

Do not trust parking brake on any incline/hill.
Always chock wheels of truck. Log, concrete block, wheel chocks etc.
My runaway A3 was stopped by the front fender on my Chevy 2500 PU.
Total repair to pick up $912.00.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Do not trust parking brake on any incline/hill.
Especially if another piece of equipment is in the line of fire. Ask me how I know.:roll:

Don't take the Boss Lady for a ride on an "easy" rock crawling trail that ends in a near vertical slope. (Note...the "Jesus Bar*" above the glove box still has fingerprints embedded in it.)

Jesus Bar....... unofficial name for the hand hold on the dash of any military vehicle....so called because usually the co-driver of said vehicle has a death grip on it while yelling "Jesus, slow this dam thing down".

goldneagle

Don't use any lacquer Thinner or harsh solvents as fuel. -even though it will burn them for a while before the IP goes. Ask WM on this one....

goldneagle

Do not park the Deuce on a hill in gear with the kill switch disengaged. Multi's are known to self start with little provocation!

gunboy1656

I only have a couple of things I will not do with my deuce.

1. Not let sit and rot away.

2. Will not sell it to a scrapper, ever.

I was wondering if someone was going to post that pic of the deuce that was nailed by the dump truck.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I seen a thread on here of what people are doing with Deuces! So How about we have one on here for fun factor of WHAT NOT TO DO WITH YOUR DEUCE!! Ill start with
Do not back into the Budwiser Dock and tell them to "Load her up Boys!"
I'll second that! Why would you want to load up a deuce with crappy beer when you could pull up to the dock at the Sam Adams brewery and get some GOOD stuff!! :razz:

abh3

Don't try to winch your Deuce out of a bog with a bolt substituted for the winch shear pin!! Ask me how I know about this... :oops:

hof3414

Don't bet somebody (after having a few cocktails) that your deuce will go farther through the swamp than their lifted f250 Powerstroke. Or you will both be stuck with no one to pull you out. O yea it was at night also.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esOtVZGHo1o[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks