• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What plugs you running ?

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Done plenty of searching, but just can’t come to a conclusion... What glow plugs you guys running and what success you having with them.. I have an S3 and 6.5l GEP NA.. Thanks for replies and don’t ask me to do another search unless you can post a link.. I think I’ve seen most of em.. Nothing really current though..

Thanks again

Ocho out

Wire Fox

I just buy 24V OEM stuff either from a reputable dealer that is known for selling genuine parts, or when they bundled into a maintenance package that there's not a great demand to create knock-offs of (there was a bunch of an engine overhaul kit that popped up on eBay a couple years ago that also happened to include glow plugs on it. It was all still sealed and the set of 8 was tucked away inside with all the engine gaskets and other assorted parts, so I'm pretty sure that they were legitimate.)

Here's a link to one known-good source of plugs: https://www.hummerpartsguy.com/GLOW-PLUG-24V-SET-OF-8-HMMWV_p_14724.html