• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What radios go with these?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Picture 1 is a sincgars base. Doubt you will get $5 for it if it ain't new.
#2 is a C-2298 station control box for a VIC-1 worth about $10 wholesale, $20 retail.
#3 is a 12 series (RT524, RT246, GRC160 [ie PRC-77 series]) radio mount. It also is worth about $5 if you're lucky.
#4 is another C2298 with a CX4723 cable attached.
#5 is the creme-de-la-creme. That my friend is an AM-1780 amplifier for a VIC-1 system. You hit the jackpot if it is not demilled. These can bring as high as $180 a piece if functional. This is the hardest to find component to the VIC-1 system. Unscrew the back cover and see if it is still clean and dry inside. If so, pay the $25 bucks for a MX-7777 surge supressor and another 20-30 bucks for the cables that go from the battery to the surge sup and the one from the surge sup to the AM1780. Install it in you favorite deuce for intercom.

You are indeed a lucky man. Now go play the lottery.

muddog

Thanks CARNAC, I wasn't planning to sell any of it was just hoping to have some equipment that I could use. One day I hope to have my 818 all rigged out as soon as work picks up.

Harold

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks