• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what solargizer to buy?

a68cudas

I wanted to purchase a solargizer for my m1009. I was hoping to get some feedback and which brands are good and which are junk? Ive looked on ebay and prices fluctuate and also there are a smaller 24v solargizer and there are a bigger one that is size of 4 of the normal sized solargizers. Anyone whom has allready bought and hooked one up please help me out here with your thoughts and or suggestions. Thank You

Drock

I'd like to know this as well. As Cudas said I've seen several On Ebay but not sure which ones worth my time. OR where and how to mount it.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use the IS-24-L on my CUCV and M35. They sit for extended periods of time. So far I've had good luck. The CUCV has it mounted on top of the maintenance box, the M35's is mounted on the cowl in front of the windshield.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks