• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What the **** is this ?

I was at a military parts dealer today. I saw this monster parked at the place getting woked on. I have seen some heavily built up truck but this looks impressive.

Ok I know this has to be some custom work or something, my question what the **** is it ! Is it based on a real truck design ?

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its an A3 deuce that has some custom work done to it. There is already a thread about it here somewheres.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's an up-armored roach coach. Even warriors engaged in combat need grab a quick sandwich or slice of yesterdays pizza and a dew. I wish I had thought of an "In the ****t" mobile catering service.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It's an up-armored roach coach. Even warriors engaged in combat need grab a quick sandwich or slice of yesterdays pizza and a dew. I wish I had thought of an "In the ****t" mobile catering service.
Most likely used in the the urban community at construction sites

Srjeeper

I was there this past Tue. myself and was told the guy had it built elsewhere. He uses it for promotional displays for his business, whatever that may be and Dave's men are going to be installing one of their hydraulic power steering units on it.

It really is impressive, and I gave it a good look over myself..:shock:

The panels on the rear body did not feel like steel, they had a plastic feel but were like a woven rough feel. There was a generator in that body section behind the cab, it was a industrial Kuboda diesel . The glass observation tower on top is what caught my eye. I have seen something like that before on one of those south African armored international trucks.:shock:

Srjeeper

The very back has a fold down ramp instead of a swing door...I don't know what they did for work and neither did the folks I asked about it....but I got the impression it may have been like a DJ's kind of rig or perhaps a Band's truck.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IT'S AN OVERSIZE EXPRESSO MACHINE..........NO...NO ....A PADDYWAGON
FOR GAME ROOSTER? .....OK OK.......ITS A LAUNCH CONTROL TRUCK FOR
A SOVIET MERV MISSLE ( W/ OPTIONAL MULTIPLE LAUNCH WARHEAD).......:mrgreen:
DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK ARNOLD...LOL.. I WAS AT ANOTHER BIG TRUCK
DEALER ON THE EAST COAST AND THEY HAD A COUPLE O M-RAP XM'S
THEY BOUGHT....AND ONE WAS PAINTED VERY SIMULARLY TO THIS AND
WAS SLATED FOR MOVIE USE IN THE NEW G.I. JOE MOVIE :shock:Bill/ popacom

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sware!!!!

IT'S AN OVERSIZE EXPRESSO MACHINE..........NO...NO ....A PADDYWAGON
FOR GAME ROOSTER? .....OK OK.......ITS A LAUNCH CONTROL TRUCK FOR
A SOVIET MERV MISSLE ( W/ OPTIONAL MULTIPLE LAUNCH WARHEAD).......:mrgreen:
DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK ARNOLD...LOL.. I WAS AT ANOTHER BIG TRUCK
DEALER ON THE EAST COAST AND THEY HAD A COUPLE O M-RAP XM'S
THEY BOUGHT....AND ONE WAS PAINTED VERY SIMULARLY TO THIS AND
WAS SLATED FOR MOVIE USE IN THE NEW G.I. JOE MOVIE :shock:Bill/ popacom

lawdog1623

yes you could....i have no desire for a bobber....the bigger the better imo....you know what this truck kinda looks like? it kinda reminds me of those cartel narco tanks that theyve been seizing along the border. Theyre taking big trucks like deuces and welding armor all over them for use in their narco wars.

ryan77

Its a inter city food truck, Primary fields of operation are the south side of Chicago, Detroit and east ST Louis!!!:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks